Jingle All the Way #3 & #4

October 18, 2014

As I said yesterday,  today I'm sharing two more cards I made using the Jingle All the Way stamp set and Die-namics.

Jingle All the Way #3

I stamped the Santa and the little girl onto a piece of watercolor paper in Espresso ink (Versa Craft), then heat set them. (The reason I use this ink when I watercolor stamped images is that it gets to be water resistant once you heat set.)


 Then I water colored them and drew a wintry night scene behind them with Sai Watercolor Brush Pens and a waterbrush.


It's hard to see in the first photo though, I added a little shimmer to the trees using a Wink of Stella pen. I'm so pleased with how these turned out. :D

Tip : Don't add too much Wink of Stella. Your watercolored image will be blurred!


The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink and was white embossed. I drew the tiny stars with a white gel pen.

Jingle All the Way #4

Next up is a shaker card using some die-cut gifts as confetti. I borrowed this idea from Stephanie's THIS cute project. FUN! :)


I die cut and stamped the Santa image, and colored him with Copics. The circle window and frame were cut with the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics.


The Grout Gray panel was stamped the Wood Plank Background with Natural ink. The sentiment was stamped onto a banner which I die cut out from Wild Cherry CS using Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.


For the inside I stamped the tree image five times and colored them with Copics.

Thank you for stopping by. I made one more card while I was waiting for my computer. Hopefully I'll share it with you tomorrow!;)

Jingle All the Way #3



Jingle All the Way #4

5 comments:

  1. I love the Birdie Brown Santa and you really rocked them! They look even cuter on your projects! And the watercolouring - it's amazing! One of the prettiest Birdie Brown Santas I've ever seen! Great!
    - Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is there to day? These cards are AMAZING! Your coloring is out of this world. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, these cards are amazing!!! Your friends or family will be so thrilled receiving Christmas cards like these!!!

    ReplyDelete