MFT October Release Countdown

October 9, 2014

It's the October Release Countdown week over at MFT, and today my new stamp set and Die-namics called "Jingle All the Way" are revealed.
I'm very sorry to say this... but, I can't show you my sample card because of a serious computer trouble. My computer is under repair and I can't expect it will come back to me in time for the release day.:(

I promise that I will show you my cards using Jingle All the Way set when my computer has been fixed up!

Please visit the MFT blog to see the details of the Jingle All the Way stamp set & Die-namics as well as the other new products being introduced today!

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. That just sucks. I"m so sorry. I hope it comes back soon all fixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are up and running again soon! I took a peek at the new release and discovered they are the stamp version of some of my favourite of your digital stamps! A-dorable, I love 'em!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your computer gets better and you can post lots of your beautiful creations..................Love the Christmas set way cute <3

    ReplyDelete