Naughty or Nice Challenge #8 : Give Thanks

October 1, 2014

Believe it or not, it's the first day of OCTOBER! (LOL!!) After a month's break, Naughty or Nice Challenge has come back with a new challenge for you! :)

Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day here in Japan, I've created a funny "Thanksgiving Day" card for today.


Sorry, I can't stop playing with Birthday Farm Animals set (Simon Says Stamp)! This chicken originally sits on a gift box, but this time I cut off the part of gift box and had him sit on the die-cut leaves.


The circle panel and frame were cut out using Circle STAX 1 Die-namics (MFT), and I added the chicken wire underneath the frame.

The speech bubble was cut with Word Bubbles Die (Paper Smooches). For the sentiment I combined a few sentiment stamps from Many Thanks set (Paper Smooches) and Gobble! set (TSG - discontinued).;)

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for more info about the challenge! I hope you'll play along with us this month.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this card..........too funny <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute chickie - love the texture too, with the chicken wire diecut and embossed leaves ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cute chick...love the image and how you used all the different patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete