Elf Shoe Tags

November 25, 2014

As I said yesterday, I'm sharing a couple of gift tags with you today!


I combined the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics (MFT) and the Stocking Dies (Paper Smooches) again for these tags, but this time, I went with the elegant style.

I think I don't need to talk much about how to make these tags, because these are very simple and easy ones! Only a few things I'd like to mention... The sentiment is from the Stitched Stockings set (MFT), and I used the Herringbone Impression Plate (PTI) to emboss the elf shoes.



Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Classy tags...like the metallic look with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the embossing you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super, I especially like the embossing! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so in love with these, Torico! Now I need to buy all of those products!!!

    ReplyDelete