Merry Christmas from an Adorable Snowman

November 3, 2014

I've got another Christmas card to share with you today. I used an adorable snowman image from Art Impressions.


I cut out a rectangle panel using the Stitched Mats Rectangle die by Lil' Inker Designs. To create a snowy background I applied a little Sno Cone ink (MFT) and added the falling snow using the Falling Snow stencil (SSS) and some modeling paste.


I colored the snowman image with Copics and cut him out with scissors. I added some shimmer to his hat, mittens, and the falling snow with a Wink Of Stella pen.


The sentiment is from the Holiday Conversation set (Hero Arts). It was stamped onto a piece of patterned paper and white embossed.


The plaid panel was cut with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics (MFT). I cut out two snowflakes from Whip Cream felt (MFT) using the Make a Snowflake die set (Taylored Expressions). Then I cut out one more snowflake from cork and adhered it to the back of the felt snowflake to get thickness and more texture.

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Torico - this is so sweet! Love this little guy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - both the way you colored it and the layout. I'm always very impressed with how soft your cards look. It's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card!! LOVE your coloring on the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a super cute card - I love the image, the coloring and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable creation, Torico!

    ReplyDelete