MFT November Release Countdown : Cool Day

November 6, 2014

This month two stamp sets along with matching dies from Birdie Brown line will be released on next Tuesday, November 11! Today I'm introducing you one of those sets, Cool Day.




I created a little shaker card for today.
I started with a white 4-1/2" square card base. It may hard to see in the photo above though, I stamped the Fine Check Background in Grout Gray Hybrid ink. I cut out a 3-1/2" square panel, and blended Berrylicious ink and Nightshift Blue ink with an ink blending tool for the night sky. After it dried I stamped the Falling Snow Background in Whip Cream.


The window was cut out with the Pierced Square STAX Die-namics. I put in some tiny snowflake confetti, which was die-cut using the Falling Snowflakes Die-namics, along with some sequins.
The sentiment was stamped in Hot Fudge, and I added a tiny heart that I die- cut with a die from the Cool Day Die-namics.


I stamped the polar bear onto a die-cut piece and colored him with Copics. For the polka dot pattern on the cup I used a white gel pen.

Make sure you stop by the MFT blog and leave a comment there for a chance to win a $75 gift voucher to spend at the MFT boutique!

I will be back on Saturday, 8th to show you another new stamp set and Die-namics from Birdie Brown line.;)

Thank you for visiting!

32 comments:

  1. This little bear is adorable, Torico! Sweet new set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I need this set. It's way too adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your coloring on the card - that polar bear is so cute and he will be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shaker card and love you did it on a slant....the bear is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this adorable shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shaker card and the bear is adorable! Your colouring skills are awesome!
    - Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This set is darling. Gosh, I love your work! This is one cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico!!! Love seeing your fab designs... and that cute as anything face... you make me...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! Such a fun card and a fabulous stamp/die set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super cute, I love the shaker card and the adorable polar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. another adorable set, love your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea. Love the shaker box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new Polar bear set!! Your designs are so unbelievably adorable! Can't wait to get this one! Love the stripes on his sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is fabulous! This is a must-have set. OK, OK, so I own all your MFT sets... it's still super-adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Torico, you are so GIFTED!!! I adore all of your stamps and illustrations. I can't even tell you how much! They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE this polar bear!!! SO CUTE!!! The striped sweater is such a nice touch!!! Such a great new winter set!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet bear and love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Your card is fabulous. I love the shaker part of the card and the stripes on his sweater are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable card and love how you made it into a shaker card as well. I love your stamp sets and this one is on my list as well to get.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adored these guys as digis and now ove them even more plus just look at the extras! Your card is just perfect, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I like shaker cards and this is a cute one. I thought it was a good idea to include die cut pieces from other dies, such as the snowflakes, as part of your confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card! Keep doing what you do - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Torico this is just gorgeous! I love his striped sweater and polka dot red mug. These polar bears are just too cute! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the skewed shaker! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you colored the sweater and mug.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've checked four times today - they don't seem to be on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute, cuter, cutest card! LOVE the shaker box and the bear in that fabulous striped sweater. Sooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete