MFT November Release Countdown : Warmest Wishes

November 8, 2014

It's Day 4 of this month's MFT release countdown! Today I'm introducing you another new stamp set and Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Warmest Wishes.
All the new products will be available for purchase at 10:00 pm EST on November 11.




I cut out a white background panel and embossed it using the Diagonal Bars Stencil. I stamped the Fine Check Background onto a piece of Grout Gray CS in Grout Gray ink, then cut it off with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I added the stitching lines to the other edges using a die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics.


The little girl was stamped onto a die cut piece and was colored with Copics. The tiny hearts were die cut from Brick Red CS and Kraft CS using the Fluttering Hearts Die-namics. I added some glossy accents onto them for more cuteness.


The sentiment panel was die cut with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and white embossed it. I added the stitching lines with a white gel pen.
A linen thread bow and a few wooden hearts were added to finish off the card.

I hope you like my new stamp sets. Head on over to the MFT blog to see other fabulous new products and for more inspiration from the DT!! Don't forget to leave a comment on the MFT blog for a chance to win a prize!;)

Thank you for stopping by today!

26 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme on this card, it's so neutral. I love it!! I love the falling hearts too, it looks like she's getting the hearts with her dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Lovely subtle colors! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Where do I start to say what I love the most?? From the embossed b/ground to the bottom die cut and of course all the hearts and that sweet little girl you so beautifully coloured - your layout is is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used, so soft and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. What a lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the new stamp, and you did an amazing job of showcasing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this card! The design, colors, sending hearts, and the oh so sweet little girl! I love how you can sent multiple sentiments with this set. Great job, you are one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Torico. It looks like she is catching the hearts with her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so cute... like all your illustrations... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great texture and dimension. Love the glossy hearts she is catching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great texture and dimension on your card. I really like the soft feel of it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your shower of hearts, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, the coloring of this girl is done so beautiful! And the little hearts.... so lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply adorable, and what a beautiful card you've created to showcase her beautifully! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style! Your stamps are just so sweet! This one is on the list of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work just blows me away! I love it so much, the sweet image is just wonderful!!
    Thank you for such wonderful images and artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely!
    Could you please share the copic markers used on the coat and hat.
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I usually don't write down the Copic colors I used, I don't remember exactly. But I think I used E30, E13, and E15 or E35 for her coat, R81, R83, and E04 for her hat. I hope this would help you. Thank you!

      Delete
  19. Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and textures you selected. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another sweet stamp...love those glossy accented hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable set, darling card! LOVE the colors and your coloring, as always, is terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete