More ME cards

November 21, 2014

Today I'd like to share two simple Christmas cards using Mama Elephant's Season's Greetings stamp set.


For the first card I stamped the sentiment in Midnight Black (Versa Magic), then lightly marked a oval line around the sentiment with a pencil.


I stamped the snowflakes, which are from the Season's Greetings set and the Jolly & Merry set, in various colors. (The colors I used are listed in the supplies list at the bottom of this post.) After inks dried, I erased the oval line. Several rhinestones were added to embellish the snowflakes.


For my second card I created a triangle stencil with a sheet of acetate and an old Spellbinders die. (I don't remember even the name of this die set and I'm not sure if it is still available or not.)

Then I daubed Pink Lemonade, Banana Split, and Blu Raspberry inks using a ink blending tool. I applied some Gold Shimmer Spray (Hero Arts) before I put away the stencil.




I stamped the sentiment in Midnight Black (Versa Magic) and embellished it with some tiny snowflake images from the Jolly & Merry set.

I cut out the main panel using a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics and matted it with a mini scalloped rectangle panel which was die cut using the Blueprints 20 Die-namics.

Thank you for stopping by today!
**Joy to the World**



**Season's Greetings**

3 comments:

  1. Super cards, love the delicate colouring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...WOW! I don't know how you do it but you make even the simplest techniques look absolutely AMAZING. I am always in awe of your cards when I visit...and these two cards are out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Pretty!
    Large Sentiments are great over stamping!

    ReplyDelete