Naughty or Nice Challenge #9

November 5, 2014


Today a new challenge is up on the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog!! This month's theme is Holiday Animals. Make a naughty (or nice) card/project using an animal dressed up for holidays!!


For my card today I used my old TSG stamp sets, Pagalicious and Nice Rack. (Both sets are discontinued because of the closure of TSG.)


I stamped the pug image in Real Black and the antlers in Espresso. Have I told you that I prefer to stamp an image in dark brown rather than in black when I color it with Copics, because it makes a finished image looks softer? But this time, I stamped the pug in black because I was going to color him with grays and I thought his eyes should be black.
The sentiment, which is from the Nice Rack set, was stamped and white embossed onto a die-cut banner.


I added some glossy accents to his nose and antlers.
I combined him with some pretty papers from Echo Park, and added some twine and a button to embellish the card.

We are welcoming three new Troublemakers! Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog to see who they are and what they have come up with for this month's challenge!!
I hope you will play along with us this month.:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi hi this card is too funny, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! One of my all time faves now! tfs hugs, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The pug is perfect for (unhappily) wearing antlers, and the sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete