Winter Gift Tag

November 24, 2014

I don't make gift tags so often. I have a flickr album named "Tags", but there are only 12 photos of tags I made! This year I was inspired by Tracey McNeely's 25 Days Christmas Tags feature, and I thought I would try to make as many gift tags as I can.


For today's tag I used the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics (MFT), a couple background stamps (MFT) and the Stocking Dies (Paper Smooches).

For the tag base I stamped the Swiss Dots Background onto Primitive White CS with Steel Blue Hybrid ink, and die cut with a scalloped tag die from the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics. The tag topper was made with Wild Cherry CS and Kraft CS.

For the stocking I stamped the Sweater Stitch Background (LOOOOVE it!!) onto Steel Blue CS with Whip Cream Pigment ink and cut it out with the Stocking Dies. I embellished the stocking with a few pieces of die-cut felt and a tiny heart which was cut with a die from the Cool Day Die-namics.

Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with another gift tag.;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you should make tags more often Torico! This is so cute!! Love that tagtopper and the felt on the little sock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Torico! I need all of these items now!

    ReplyDelete