Multi-color Embossed Tag

December 2, 2014

For today's gift tag I pulled my inspiration from this label.


I had been thinking about how I can get this look with my stamps since I stumbled upon this photo about a year ago (lol!), and I think I finally did it with multi-color embossing.


For the tag base I used the Tag Sale #4 die (PTI). I made a black circle panel using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and the Stitchable Dot Circle STAX Die-namics (MFT), and backed it with a Vintage Cream circle mat.

First I stamped the leaves and stems, which are from the Fresh Cut Florals set (WPlus9), with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed them with Leaf opaque embossing powder. Then I stamped the berries and heat embossed with Rouge opaque embossing powder. The tiny flowers were embossed with Seafoam White embossing powder.


Umm... Do you have any recommendation for finer color embossing powder??

The sentiment banner was die cut with the Small Folded Banner die (SSS), and was stamped a sentiment from the Small Folded Banners Holidays stamp set (SSS).

Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the folklore look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing embossing - how did you do that???? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have your email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico it looks fabulous! If you get any ideas on finer EP please post! :0

    ReplyDelete