Naughty or Nice Challenge #10 : Winter Holidays

December 1, 2014


It's time for a new challenge over at the Naughty or Nice Challenges! This month's theme is pretty easy to tackle - WINTER HOLIDAYS!

This month I decided to be 'nice', because I'd like Santa to put me on his NICE list.:D


I don't know how many of you remember this image... It's an image from the Holiday Cheer stamp set that I designed for There She Goes Clear Stamps. It has been a year since TSG closed it's doors, and I'm still missing them. I looked through my TSG stamp collection to choose a stamp set I use for today's card and found so many many sets I'd like to use again. I got to realize how much I still love TSG...

Now onto today's card!
For the main panel I stenciled using the Zig Zag Dots stencil (SSS) and Mini Ink Blending Tools. The ink colors I used are listed below. I die cut it using a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics (MFT) and cut out the circle window with a dual stitching circle die (Lil' inker Designs). The Pink Lemonade scalloped rectangle mat was cut with a die from the Blueprints 20 Die-namics (MFT).


The image was stamped in Espresso (Versa Craft) and was colored with Copics. For the sky I sponged some blue inks and added a little shimmer with a Wink Of Stella pen.

For the sentiment I used the Holiday Double Cuts die (PTI) and the Wet Paint Holiday stamp set (PTI). I love that the "JOY" looks like gingerbread cookie with white icing. So I chose Gingerbread ink (Versa Magic) to stamp the "FILLED SEASON". :)

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers!!

Thank you for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I'm sure you are on the nice list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Gorgeous!! Your colouring is so pretty and the fact the the "joy" looks like a gingerbread creation is so, so, so, cool! I'm pretty much an exclusive digi user but I've had (and still have!) this stamp set on my "Crafty Stuff I Want" Pinterest board. Unfortunately it was sold out when I found out the TSG was closing down so I never got my hands on it. :-( At least I get to enjoy your fabulous cards with it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't discover TSG stamps until it was too late. The images were so cute and the sentiments hilarious. I don't know the story of why they closed but I sure wish someone would purchase the rights and start it back up with the same humor it previously posessed. I have tried to find some of their sets but there are none to be found even on ebay. It seems a shame that all that fun is now relegated to the archives of the web gathering dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sure, NOW you remind me that it's a good month to be nice. ;) What a sweet card! I love the sweet colours, and of course that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamp is soo soo cute Torico and I adore how you colored the Image and nice design too the concept of your card I love it..and that JOY at Kork ...clever add...
    Lovely DT card..I am joining for the first time Naughty or Nice challenge...would be so happy if you like to see my card too..and maybe leaving me some love back..big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Love the softness!!! Very sweet and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Torico the image is soooo cute and I love your coloring. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete