You're On The Nice List

December 12, 2014

This is a quick post to share two Christmas cards I made using the Jingle All The Way  stamp set and Die-namics.

A few days ago, my husband asked me to make 10-15 Christmas cards for the children who are in a children's institution where he works for. It sounded a little crazy because it was already 10th December! I almost said, "You don't know how long it takes me to make a card. I'm a super slow worker!" But I decided to do it, because I knew that most of them were victims of child abuse and I wanted to let them know they were loved.

So I need to make this post very short and go back to my craft desk! ;)

Here is the first card. Santa is checking the nice list in his house.



For the sentiment banner I used Tropical Teal CS which was newly released from MFT. I LOVE it! It's the color I'd been looking for for years!

Next card is very similar to the first one. But this time, a little girl is peeking out and waiting for Santa.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Awww! These are so sweet! So nice of you to do this, those kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! God bless those little lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so gorgeous! I love the window and the window background you made in both cards. The children will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! These are both totally adorable! I am, once again, in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love these!!! Where did you get that window die from??? I need to hunt it down! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy!

      It's Small Madison Arched Window die from Memory Box. I think it's already retired, I can't find it even in the Memory Box website now. :(

      Delete