CTS #107

January 25, 2015

Today's card is for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #107, a little liberal take. :)



I started with a Primitive Cream card base and added an embossed panel. I die-cut two Stitched Rounded Rectangle panels from Wild Cherry CS and White CS. The upper part of the white panel was trimmed off, and I stamped a patterned border, which is from On Point Borders set (Mama Elephant), in Wild Cherry and Cotton Candy (MFT).


The cute hedgehog and tiny hearts are from the Furry Affection set (Penny Black). I colored them with Copics and cut out with scissors. I added a die-cut "love" (Penny Black) and a couple of hearts.

Thank you for stopping by today!:)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! And your fussy cutting of the hedgie is like it was die cut!
    Thanks for playing at CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE ! Love this so much!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! Congrats on the Facebook mention from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love all the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute...love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! it's a wonderful hedgehog!!!! i like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Torico! I LOVE the hedgehog!!! <3 Congrats on being chosen as a CTS Favorite!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete