I LOVE YOU

January 16, 2015

I'm so sorry for the long absence!
After the MFT release my son and I got flu, and I had to struggle with high fever for about three days. So I was totally behind the things and had to finish designing new stamp sets SUPER quickly! ...Then I burned out. LOL!
But, yesterday I squeezed out my mojo and got a simple card using some new MFT products that arrived here while I was in bed with flu. (My hubby received the package...ugh!:P)


I started with a Steel Grey card base. I die cut the stitched rectangle panel using Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I cut out a group of hearts from a pinking edge square panel using the new Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics. I adhered the panel with some thick foam dots and embedded three Electric Red hearts.


I die cut "I LOVE YOU" three times with the Straight To My Heart Die-namics and layered them for thickness.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you all stay warm and healthy.:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better and got your mojo back! Such a beautiful CAS card!
    I love the design and the color combo, too. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better now. I had the 'flu over Christmas and it leaves you feeling so weak. Your card is beautiful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete