LOVE Forever

January 17, 2015

I'm back with another Valentine's Day card I made using the new Tag Builder Blueprints 3 and Straight To My Heart Die-namics.


For the focal panel I cut out a tag base from a bold striped patterned paper using the Tag builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics. The large silver heart was cut out from a glitter paper using the Pierced Hearts STAX Die-namics, and the other hearts were cut with the Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics.


I stamped the "Forever" which is from the Smitten With You stamp set in Onyx Black before all the elements were assembled. The "LOVE" with an arrow is from the Straight to My Heart Die-namics.
The Kraft panel beneath the focal panel was cut with the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics.

Thank you for visiting! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a super card! I'm lost for words... its perfect! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic look to this card.

    ReplyDelete