LOVE

January 18, 2015

As I hadn't have used any of the word dies in the Tag Builder Blueprints 3 yet, I had to use it.:)  I combined the "LOVE" with the You Have My Heart stamp set for today's card.

It's been a while since I made a square card last time. I used the Blueprints 14 Die-namics to cut out the background panel and the scalloped border. The smaller square panel was cut using the Stitched Square STAX, and I created a cloudy sky background using a wonky scallop die (retired), Berrylicious dye ink, and a sponge dauber.


The images were stamped onto the die cut pieces and were colored with Copics.


I cut out a pierced heart from a patterned paper, then cut out the word "LOVE" from it. I backed it with another heart that was cut from Primitive White CS and added a tiny bow.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and adorable card!! GREAT coloring and I absolutely LOVE the cloud background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And I LOOOOVE your coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet! I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely CUTE!!!! love the coloring!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete