MFT January Release Cowntdown : You Have My Heart

January 3, 2015

This month's Release Countdown is going on over at the MFT blog, and today a new stamp set I illustrated, You Have My Heart, is unveiled!





I started my card with a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of white CS. I daubed Pink Lemonade dye ink and Banana Split dye ink using an ink blending tool and spattered some water. I die cut a grass border from Sour Apple CS and adhered it to the bottom part of the white CS before I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics. Then I cut out the center part of the panel with a Stitched Rounded Rectangle Die-namics and popped it up with some foam tape.


The images were stamped onto die-cut pieces and were colored with Copics. I used the Stitched Fishtail Flag STAX Die-namics to create the sentiment panel.

I hope you like my new stamp set! These stamp set and Die-namics, as well as the other new products, will be available for purchase at 10:00 pm EST on January 6.

Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see the product details and leave a comment there for a chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by! 

29 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new set!!! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another A-dorable stamp set. Beautiful card, too. The background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design! Love this stampset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Torico!! Your cards are so pretty! I follow you on Instagram and just love what I see. How can I follow your blog via email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the layers and the soft beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is fab.The depth of the dies are fantastic.In love with all the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this set is so cute! I love the sentiments. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH Torico, so stinkin' cute!!!! Gorgeous! Fabulous stamp set, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable set & so is your card. Love how you mirrored the background on the base & the tag, very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just Precious! I love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THE BACKGROUND YOU CREATED.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set Torico! I love how you popped the panel up and how the whole base looks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable set, Torico (as always...and another set to add to my huge collection of your stamps!!). Love how you made this card and how you added dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing. I can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous stamp set and you did a terrific job coloring! Like the blended background too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute stamp set! I love our little puppy and the heart on a string -- so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The stamp set you have designed is so adorable and your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious I tell ya... Just Precious... Love the colors on this card... I am so in LOVE with this set...
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this set, can't wait to purchase it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is adorable she is one of the reasons I started do people:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on another beautiful release! I love that little girl and her companion - adorable, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! I love the colours you used in het background, I would never think of that but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete