Candy Jar Shaker Card

February 15, 2015

Today I have a sweet shaker card to share using the Candy Jars Die-namics.


I die cut a white Stitched Rectangle panel and cut out a candy jar shaped window. I die cut another jar and a lid from Coral Crush CS, and cut off the leg, and inlaid it to the window.


I added another white panel underneath the window. The panel was slightly sponged with Insulation Pink Dye ink......I think it's hard to see because of those beads and glitter flakes. LOL! I put in several die-cut 'candies' as well.


The sentiment is from the Candy Jar Companions stamp set. I sponged around the bottom edge of the focal panel with Insulation Pink ink.
The background panel is Peach Bellini. It was cut with a scalloped rectangle die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics and was stamped the Harlequin Background in Versa Mark ink.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This shaker card is AMAZING!! I love the inlaid top and bottom!!

    ReplyDelete