MFT March Release Countdown

February 28, 2015

I'm sorry for being quiet for a long time. But I'm finally back with an exciting post! :D

The MFT March Release Countdown began yesterday! Today I'm introducing you two new stamp sets and Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, You Make My Tail Wag and I Knead You. I'm SO happy with these sets, and I hope you will love them if you are crazy about cute pets.;)

My first card for today features the You Make My Tail Wag stamp set and Die-namics.


I chose my most favorite dog image in the set for today. Hehe! I stamped him and a hydrant onto the matching die-cuts with Chocolate Brown Hybrid ink and colored them with Copics.


To create their background I stenciled Small Brick Wall with Grout Gray Dye ink and Natural Dye ink. I cut out the panel with the Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

The white panel was stamped the Swiss Dots Background with Pure Plum Hybrid ink, and it was matted with Tropical Teal CS.
The sentiment panel is Pure Plum. I cut out a bone three times using the Pet Accents Die-namics, which is also released this month, and layered them. I slightly sponged its edges with Grout Gray Dye ink and added a tiny twine bow.

Next card uses the I Knead You stamp set and Die-namics, along with the new Window Die-namics.


First I cut out a Black Licorice panel using the Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and cut out a window from it using the Window Die-namics. I die-cut the window frame three times from Primitive Cream CS and layered them up on the black panel. I adhered a sheet of acetate to the back to get a realistic window look.


To create a sky that reflects his (her?) grumpy feeling I blended several colors of inks using an ink blending tool. (The colors I used are listed at the bottom of this post.)


I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and gold embossed.


For the inside I stamped another kitty and a shelf and colored them with Copics.

Remember you can enter to win a $75 gift voucher by commenting on each of the five countdown posts on the MFT blog!  So be sure to stop by the MFT blog everyday until the release day, March 3rd!

Thank you so much for visiting!

21 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo in love with these stamps and dies, Torico - can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I'm excited about these stamp sets ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. I adore all of your stamps, the images are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I hope they are making LOADS of each set as they will fly out of the store. Amazing work, Sweetheart - you are so very talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute! The dog card just made me giggle and I love all the layering on the cards. Can't wait to see the rest of the releases - my shopping list is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo cute, Torico! I love the sentiment on your first card. Great humor! I'll be popping back in for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo cute, Torico! I love the sentiment on your first card. Great humor! I'll be popping back in for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooohhh both the new sets and I want them both!!!! Your cards are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards! I can't wait for both of these sets- your illustrations are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your cards are adorable. If I don't win the $75, I think I will buy this set. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gracious, these are adorable! I will own this set, that's a promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the cards and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the cards and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fun cards and fun stamps.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just cant wait to get this set. Your cards are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the grass beneath the dog, and how you made that hydrant shine. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am In Love with both of these cards. I know so many fur baby lovers that would drool over these cards....me me me (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable...love these cute furry friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have to be on my top ten list of favorite stamping artists. Your images and sentiments always hit my heart. Arigato Torico-san ♥

    ReplyDelete