MFT Sketch Challenge 214

February 7, 2015

I have a birthday card to share with you today. I used the newly released Somebunny stamp set and followed the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #214.



I started with a Primitive White card base. I stamped a piece of Insulation Pink CS with the Swiss Dots Background stamp and Pink Lemonade Dye ink. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 20 Die-namics, and matted it with a Primitive White panel and a Grapesicle scalloped rectangle panel.


I used the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics  and Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics for the sentiment panel. "SOMEBUNNY" was stamped in Kraft Dye ink and "Wishes You..." was stamped in Grape Jelly Hybrid ink.


For the half circular panel I stamped the Fine Check Background onto a white CS in Peach Bellini Pigment ink, and cut it with the Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics.
I stamped a bunny and three balloons using the masking technique. They were colored with Copics and cut out with scissors. I added some shimmer to the balloons with a Wink of Stella pen.

I'm also entering this card to the current Seize the Birthday Challenge (Anything Goes).

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!! Using all the pierced dies adds such attention to detail on your card - I really need to get those dies! And of course am looking forward to getting my inky paws on those bunny stamps ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super soft colors and beautiful design! Great card! Thanks god playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute, love it, love your talent, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is just precious and beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS, Torico!

    ReplyDelete