Naughty or Nice Challenge #12 - LOVE

February 1, 2015

It's the first day of the month, and it means that a new challenge is up on the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog!


This month's theme is "LOVE" --- It's an easy theme to be naughty, isn't it? LOL!!
Since I saw THIS on Pinterest the other day, I had to try to make my version.;)

 

It was easy to create this 'boobs' heart. I cut out a heart using the Pierced Heart STAX Die-namics and cut off the top part with the same die. With using the cut-off piece as a template I sponged some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to get a dimensional look.
I die cut two small circles and sponged some Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edge. I tucked them into the 'red dress' and embellished the dress with bling.
The "Love"  was cut with a die from Penny Black.

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers!

Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of dies Torico...... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! What a great card... best boobs I've seen all day, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....so funny!! what a booby-licious card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you nailed "naughty"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond perfect... I love it! Here I thought I'd made my husb's V-Day card, but now I may have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, genius!!! lol! I love this!! Totally gotta try it!!

    ReplyDelete