Never Say Never

March 9, 2015

I made my first purchase at Stamping Bella last month, then got to be busy and didn't have time to play with them. I finally got a little free time yesterday and made this card.


Isn't he the cutest? I fell in love with him at first glance! And I love the sentiment, too!


I colored him with Copics and cut out with scissors. The cityscape is from Paper Smooches and I used the Small Brick Wall Stencil to create the ground.



For the background I used THIS stencil technique I saw on the Penny Black blog. I'm so happy with how it turned out! I will use this technique again in the near feature. :D
I framed the scene and added several gold sequins to finish off the card.

I'm entering this card to Just Us Girls challenge #283, which theme is "Masculine".


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Totally and completely awesome! I just love the design.....and everything else too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally magical - he's adorable, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing and adorable all at the same time! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL this is such a fun card, love it, fantastic colouring, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is just too cute! Love the way his is standing in front of that city skyline with the rays. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This could not be more cute!!!! I love your background and use of die cuts, too! Cute little piggy!

    ReplyDelete