Sorry You're Having A Ruff Day

March 7, 2015

Just popped in quickly to share a card I made using the You Make My Tail Wag stamp set and Die-namics.


Actually I had a plan to share this card on my MFT New Product Launch post. However I changed my mind because this card used almost the same layout with a card I had shared HERE and I thought it wasn't fun.


As some of you may have noticed, I tried to replicate a cover of my Facebook page. :D
I used the Blueprints 23 Die-namics to cut the Grout Gray panel, which was stamped the Grid Background in Grout Gray, and the Brick Red scallop border.


The sentiment board was also die cut using the Blueprints 23, and I added some jute code and a screw brad to hang it on.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Another super make! I love these little dogs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete