Exciting News!

April 1, 2015

Today I have super exciting news to share with you! I join in the My Favorite Things design team officially!!

It has been about one year since I started working as an illustrator for MFT, and I've been promoting mainly my stamp line, Birdie Brown. Meanwhile, I've been loving all of the products they bring to us every month. So there was no reason to decline when they invited me to be an official member of their design team!
I'm soooo thrilled with that I can work with the super talented DT members, and I will share more and more projects using MFT goodies with you!

Here is the first card I share as an official DT member.:)


I started with a Steel Grey card base and added a background panel that was stamped with the Striped Background and was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics. The Grapesicle panel was die cut using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics and was stamped the Paw Print Background with Grapesicle Hybrid Ink.


I die cut the focal panel using the Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics, and stamped the images from You Make My Tail Wag set and colored them with Copics. The clouds are from Somebunny set.


The sentiment panel was cut from Nightshift Blue CS using the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. I white embossed the sentiment and added a heart cut with the Pet Accents Die-namics.

This month's MFT Release Countdown begins this Friday! Stay tuned!;)

11 comments:

  1. Torico, congratulations! You are so UBER talented, I can't wait to see what new designs will be coming our way! They are lucky to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so excited for you Torico, that is awesome news....love your work, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you will be a regular part of MFT's DT! I love everything you create - whether it's using your own illustrations or others. CONGRATULATIONS! You will be a wonderful addition to their team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most excellent news, Torico!!! Love Birdy Brown... love this little guy, too! Reminds me of a cartoon from my little-girl days... congratulations... can't wait to see more!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. MFT is so lucky to have you as a DT member! LOVE your images and I love your style!
    So happy for you, and for us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Torico. That's awesome! I'm missing your cute digis, so it's fab that you have been doing so well with the MFT range. Congrats xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Torico!!! I LOVE all your stamp sets and the cards you make!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news...so happy for you. Glad that your work will be seen regularly on the MFT blog...just ADORE your images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Torico!! Your card is adorable!! I neeeeed that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Congrat's!!! But it is them who should be so lucky to have you, and I feel so lucky to be able to buy your cute images in stamp sets again. This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete