MFT April Release Countdown Day 4

April 4, 2015


Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT April Relese Countdown! Today I'm introducing you two new stamp sets and Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Super Boy and You Gnome Me.

The first card features Super Boy stamp set and Die-namics.



The Super Boy was stamped onto a matching die-cut piece with Hot Fudge Hybrid ink and was colored with Copics. This boy was designed to match with the You're Super stamp set. So you can combine him with the sentiments and any accessory images from the You're Super set.;)

To create the background panel I used After Midnight CS, Lemon Drop CS, Electric Red CS, Star Background stamp, Striped Background stamp, and Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics that will be revealed next Monday.


The sentiment panel was cut from Factory Green CS with Circle STAX 2 Die-namics and Stitchable Dot Ciecle STAX Die-namics. After I white embossed the sentiment, I backed the panel with Primitive White CS.


For the inside I stamped a cityscape image and a sentiment from You're Super stamp set.

Next up is a simple card using You Gnome Me stamp set and Die-namics.



I daubed some Berrylicious ink onto a white card base directly using a ink blending tool, then spattered some water to create a background. I die cut grassy borders from Factory Green CS and added the tiny flowers which were die cut from Lemon Drop CS and Pink Lemonade CS using the Spring Garden Die-namics that will be revealed tomorrow.
The gnome was stamped onto a matching die-cut piece and was colored with Copics. I cut out a speech bubble from Pure Plum CS using the Smart Phone Die-namics and white embossed the sentiment.

All the new products will be available for purchase on April 7 at 10:00 pm (EST).
Be sure to head over to the MFT blog to see the full reveals of the products for today! And you will find a list of the DT members participating today's countdown.:)

Thank you for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!

19 comments:

  1. Good HEAVENS, these cards are amazing! I am in awe of your coloring skills!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and exceptional coloring! You should do some you tube videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smitten with that gnome! And your superhero card is amazing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-Lous!!!!!!!!!! Totally amazing, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect cards! You cptured the gnome's expression so well and what a super hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nobody does Gnome's cheeks like you, Torico!! Fantastic to have the Super-Boy for my grandsons!!! I actually wrote to MFT about that after I purchased the Super-Girl!! Thanks, so much!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is sooooo amazing!! And you know how much I adore your stamp sets!! Beautiful work!! So happy to see you on the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable. I love Birdie Brown designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the super hero set. So many interesting details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable! Love them both 😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute.. Love love love your designs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love the way you've colored the Superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha Torico those gnomes just make me laugh out loud...and the little superhero precious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is amazing! I love both these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your second card is my favorite, with a great scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super Boy and Gnomes!! Your cards are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete