MFT Design Team Creative Challenge - Fantastic Florals

April 21, 2015


It's time for the MFT Design Team Creative Challenge! This month we are focusing on floral designs. From stamped flowers to die-cut flowers and stencils, there are so many ways to incorporate a floral design into your project.

I took this opportunity to use the Rolled Blooming Rose Die-namics that I didn't have a chance to use during the April Release Countdown.


I die-cut two Rolled Blooming Rose - one is from Lemon Chiffon CS and another is from Translucent Vellum. I glued them (slightly shifted) and rolled up together.


The leaves were cut out from Gout Gray CS using the Royal Leaves Die-namics.  I also added a die-cut scribble for more texture.  After I put them together on a Pierced Heart panel I just thought it needed a little bit more curved line to balance the whole shape, so I decided to add a little gold thread.

For the background panel I stamped the Garden Flourish Background with Grout Gray Hybrid ink after I gold embossed the sentiment, which is from the Together Forever stamp set.

You'll find a list of the DT members participating in today's Creative Challenge on the MFT blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. This is just exquisite! I love the soft colors and the gorgeous rose. So many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous and love the way you created the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico, you have wonderful eye for color and detail. I love your gentle, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete