MFT Release Countdown Day 2

April 6, 2015


It's Day 2 of the MFT April Release Countdown! We are very close to the release day.;)
Today I have two cards to share with you, featuring the new Tweet On You stamp set and Die-namics from Miss Tiina line.


For my first card I made a little scene where a couple of little birds hang a banner.


The birds and mushrooms were cut out using the Tweet On You Die-namics and were colored with Copics. I created a hill using the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics and Sour Apple CS. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Red Brick CS, white embossed it, and drew the stitching lines with a white gel pen.


I created another scene for the inside.;)

Next up is a shaker card.


For the top panel I stamped the Tiny Hearts Background onto Insulation Pink CS with Tickled Pink Hybrid ink. I cut out a window using the Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics, added a piece of acetate, and adhered a Lemon Chiffon circle frame along with the birds.


For the inside I used a sentiment from the Candy Jar Companion stamp set.

All the new products will be available for purchase on April 7 (tomorrow!) at 10:00 pm EST.
Now head over to the MFT blog for the products details and the list of the DT members who participate today's countdown!

Thank you for stopping by!


16 comments:

  1. Love it, the colors, the sweet birds and the way you did it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great conbination of elements that enhance your message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards...love those little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love these birds!! SUCH cute cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - what great cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are very cute Torico! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico, you always do such a fabulous job with all the new release cards! All the thought and care and detail and creativity I see in your cards really inspires me. They show me you have a really good heart. I know whoever gets these cards will feel very very special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards - luv your design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great set love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am "Tweet" on you and your beautiful eye for design!

    ReplyDelete