MFT WSC226

April 29, 2015

Hello everyone! It's a quick post to share a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC226).

To create the focal panel I used the Tag Builder Blueprints 3 and the Stitched Scallop Edges Die-namics.

The flowers and leaves were made using the Modern Blooms stamp set and Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Cheerful Blessings stamp set. The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this post.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge and Inspiration blog to see the original sketch and what the Challenge Team members have come up with to inspire you!

Thank you for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Torico, this is gorgeous! I didn't think I need this flower set before, but seeing your card change my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, just look at your fabulous stamping and gorgeous design work! Stunner, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Torico - Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo beautiful!! Love the colors and the layout is so perfect with the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete