Naughty or Nice Challenge 14 : In Bloom

April 1, 2015

** This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down or click HERE to see my previous post.
Thank you. **

It's the first day of the month, so it means that it's time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month's theme is "In Bloom".

I decided to go with "nice" way, simply because I didn't get any good idea for a naughty card. :p


I used Fresh Cut Florals stamp set (WPlus9), Wet Paint stamp set and the coordinated die collection (PTI). The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this post.
If you have been following my blog for a long time, you know that I'm not so good at this kind of stamping. It always takes me sooooo loooooong time to decide what colors I use. Then it's soooooo hard to stamp perfectly every image in well-balanced way. Don't you agree with me??  I don't think this result is so good, but..., I'd like to say it's so so.



Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers. I hope you will play along with us this month!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful (and certainly not "so so")!! Love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and so creative!

    ReplyDelete