Be Fabulous

May 7, 2015

Since I didn't have a chance to use the new Cow Print Stencil during the May Countdown, I wanted to use it. While I was thinking about how I would use it on my card, I saw a water surface pattern on it and thought it would be fun to combine it with the Flamingo Die-namics!

I stenciled the pattern onto a Smooth White panel with Blue Breeze Hybrid ink and Blueberry Hybrid ink. After it dried I cut out a part of it using the Cross-Stitch Square STAX Die-namics.

After I stamped the sentiment from Simply Fabulous Sayings set, I adhered the panel onto a Blueberry card base. I die cut three more square panels from Blueberry CS and layered them under the stenciled square panel.
I assembled the flamingo and added some sequins to embellish the card.

I showed this card to my daughter and asked if it looked like a water surface pattern. She answered, "Probably yes, but I think this is a cow pattern." Haha! What do you think?

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. So creative, Torico! I faded off the same stencil today, but left it as a cow print. I'll try water next time! :)

    ReplyDelete