MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints - Flowers

May 12, 2015

On this month's Creative Construction with Blueprints, we are featuring Blueprints 3, 5, 12, 14, and 19. These Blueprints Die-namics include flower element(s) in it.

For my card today I used the Blueprints 3 and followed a provided sketch for Blueprints 3. (Click HERE to get the printable Blueprints Sketches.)

I cut out a rounded window from a Lemon Chiffon panel on which I stamped the Fine Check Background in Lemon Chiffon Hybrid ink. To create a scene in the window I used the You Gnome Me stamp set & Die-namics, Garden Fence Die-namics, and Grassy Fields Die-namics (This month's Free wih $60!). I also used a scallop border die from the Blueprints 3 to create the cloudy sky.

I colored the gnome with Copics and added a checked pattern using a white gel pen. The speech bubble is from the Smart Phone Die-namics, and the sentiment embossed on the Summer Splash panel is from the Totally Happy stamp set.

I layered two flowers and added two die-cut leaves.

Visit the MFT blog for more inspiration from the other DT members participating in today.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! I love this soft bright springy colors and that gnome is my favorite of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another totally perfect card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love his shiny cheecks! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Torico..... your card is so awesome and wonderful - I hope you don't mind that I used it for inspiration and colour choice.. I do so love these little gnomes!! I will not be entering it for challenges or any publication - it's just for fun - and of course, will give you credit for the original card design..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete