MFT Die-namics Design - On the Border

May 22, 2015

Today I'd like to share a card I made for this month's MFT Die-namics Design, where we are featuring border Die-namics.

There are so many border Die-namics in the MFT store. But I decided to pick up some border dies included in Blueprints Die-namics. The border dies I used for my project today are...


Sorry for showing a wintry card in this warm season. LOL! But I thought that the pattern these dies made looked like a pattern on a sweater.

I stamped the Primitive White panel with the Sweater Stitch Background, and made a pattern with combining the border dies listed above. I matted it with a Tangy Orange panel which edges were cut with the small scallop die from Blueprints 19.
After I stamped a sentiment from Perk Up set with Chocolate Brown, I adhered it to a Chocolate Brown card base. The white bear image is from Cool Days.

I kept almost the same design for the inside.

Visit the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today. :)

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Another great card! I love this bear and actually have one that I coloured from your digi propped-up by the side of my desk. I never used him on a card but just like to see him when I'm crafting as he is such fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Really like how you matched front and inside. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the bear and sentiment. Great idea, awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torico - I just love, love, love your work. Your designs, cards, & coloring always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete