MFT June Release Countdown Day 4

May 30, 2015

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT June Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing you two new stamp sets and matching Die-namics from Birdie Brown line!


My first card for today features the Adventure is Calling stamp set and Die-namics.

This set would be good for making a card for someone in your life who is stepping into a new adventure!
For the sentiment panel I used the new Zig Zag Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics.

This set includes a little stuffed bunny image too, I didn't use it this time though. When you start a new adventure, you need a good companion to go together. And stuffed animals are always good companions for a little girl. Right? :)

Next card uses the Penguins in Paradise stamp set and Die-namics!

I'm SUPER excited with this set!! If you have been following my blog for a long time, you already know that penguin is my most favorite animal. So I'm very very happy that I've got a chance to make a stamp set featuring penguins! :D:D
This set includes some accessory images to build a summery scene. But this time I decided to go with a simple design and created a shaker card.

I used the partial die-cut technique to create the window. I also added a dotted circle line around the window using Stitchable Dot Circle STAX Die-namics.
For the background I blended Summer Splash dye ink and Banana Split dye ink, then stenciled a wave pattern using the same inks.

Here is a peek of the inside.


Make sure that these new products will be available for purchase at the MFT store on June 2 at 10:00 pm (EST).

Now head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and the list of the DT members participating today's countdown!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will show you two cards using the new beautiful Cover-up Die-namics tomorrow. Stay tuned!;)
** 1st Card **


** 2nd Card **

20 comments:

  1. Both of these stamps sets are awesome! I also love the cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh you did it again, I LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very adorable cards and I love your colour choices. May I ask what copics you used to colour the pink dress on the first card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marika,
      I don't exactly remember, but I think I used RV000, R81, R83, and 0 (colorless blender). Thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your sets this month. Your cards are wonderful too. I love shaker cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful color choice for your first card, and awesome shaker card for your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Torico, these are just simply adorable! You ladies are full of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING the penguins for summer!! TFS and such great stamp designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omigosh - sooo adorable! i love that little girl and the penguin...oh that penguin - he's just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely! The penquin card background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable cards! Love the penguins set! And that little girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little traveler girl is adorable. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Penguin is too cute!
    Love how his flippers have movement

    ReplyDelete
  13. these stamps are sooooo coming home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Must have those penguins!! My daughter loves penguins, so I could put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete