MFT June Release Countdown Day 5

May 29, 2015

The MFT June Release Countdown starts today! I know that I don't need to say this EVERY month, but I cannot help saying it again... This month's release is FABULOUS!! :D I'm sure you will LOVE all the new products as much as I do!


Today I have two cards to share with you. The first one features the Watercolor Flowers stamp set and Die-namics.

I combined the flowers from Watercolor Flowers set with a sentiment from Spring Tulips stamp set and Simple Leaf Flourishes Die-namics. The circular panel behind the flowers and the sentiment panel was made with Cross Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics and Modern Morocco Die-namics. It might hard to see in the photo above, but I stamped the new Lace Background (It will be revealed on May 31.) with Grout Gray Hybrid ink onto the background panel.

I finally bought a MISTI tool a few weeks ago! It helped me so much to stamp and layer each element perfectly! The ink colors I used for these flowers are listed at the bottom of this post.

My second card showcases the Written in Watercolor stamp set. I also used the new stamp set from Miss Tiina line, Happy Pandas.
I stamped a piece of white CS with Swiss Dots Background and Wild Wisteria Dye ink, then stamped the sentiment from Written in Watercolor with Pure Plum Dye ink. I die-cut it with Stitched Speech Bubble Edges Die-namics and a stitched rectangle die from Blueprints 13. The cute panda and bamboo images are from the Happy Pandas set. I will share another card featuring this set on June 2. ;)


Remember that all the new products will be available for purchase on June 2 at 10:00 pm (EST).

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today. And you will find the list of the DT members participating today's countdown.

Thank you for visiting today! I will be back tomorrow to introduce you two new stamp sets and Die-namics from my own Birdie Brown line. See you tomorrow!
** 1st card **


** 2nd Card **

17 comments:

  1. Love all the layering on your first card, and your Panda card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh, that panda! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico, your cards are GREAT. I love these new stamps and dies.
    I just bought my MISTI few weeks ago also. I haven't used it too much yet but I KNOW it will be well loved soon. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards. Love the detailing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fun Panda Card...your work is Always so detailed [heart]!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh both are very lovely!!! What a cute Panda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and unique design. Lovely showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! I especially like card #2 - as always you're attention to detail is stunning: fancy having a bamboo background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! How did we live without our MISTI's?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these - especially that happy little panda fellow!! The subtle-tone bamboo background is perfect to show him off ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, I love the texture in your first card, is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the technique used for the flowers! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete