MFT May Release Countdown Day 1

May 5, 2015

It's final day of this month's MFT Release Countdown! All the new products will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST tonight!!!


Today I have two cards to share with you, both use the fantastic Build-able Bloom stamp set designed by Miss Tiina!

For my first card I cut off the bottom edge of the Smooth White panel using the partial die cut technique and the Build-able Bloom Die-namics. I stamped the flowers from the Build-able Bloom stamp set with Peach Bellini Hybrid ink, Cotton Candy Hybrid ink, and Lemon Drop Dye ink.
I added a dotty line to the top edge of the panel using a die from the Blueprints 25.

After I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Totally Happy stamp set, in Chocolate Brown and Pink Lemonade, I popped up the panel onto the Berrylicious cad base which was stamped the Pinstripe Background in Summer Splash Hybrid ink.

Next up is a one layer card.
I stamped the Myriad Background onto a Primitive White card base with In The Buff Dye ink. I love that these irregular dots add some whimsical feel to my creations. :) A sentiment from the Friends Like Us set was stamped in Chocolate Brown Dye ink.

This flower and stem from the set reminded me of a Nordic design on tableware. So I tried to replicate it, though I don't think I've done it.:P The flowers were stamped in Blu Raspberry Hybrid, Tropical Teal Hybrid, and Chocolate Brown Dye ink. The stems were stamped in Fuse Green Dye ink. For the left one I stamped the stem twice to make it taller.

Don't forget that you can enter to win a $75 voucher to spend at the MFT store by commenting on each of the five countdown posts on the MFT blog (not here) before Noon EST today!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you will enjoy shopping tonight.;)
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

10 comments:

  1. Great colors and love the partial die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards, and the partial die cut is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, beautiful cards, love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Torico. I really LOVE the first one, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You did a great job on the partial die cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! Love the partial die cutting and spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just look at you fabulous stamping! Totally gorgeous cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your color choice for your cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the partial die cut border! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete