MFT May Release Countdown Day 2

May 4, 2015

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT May Release Countdown!


Today we are introducing you the Tickled Pink stamp set and the Flamingos Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb, as well as four sets of Cross Stitch STAX Die-namics!!

I blended Banana Split and Sour Apple inks on a piece of Smooth White CS. After I sprayed some gold spray, I die cut it using a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 24 and the Cross Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics.
I stamped a sentiment from the Tickled Pink stamp set in Steel Grey, and popped up only the rectangle panel.

These flamingos are well designed even in details. Look at their beaks and legs!
I used Pink Lemonade CS for their body and Bubblegum CS for the wings. I slightly sponged the wings with Tickled Pink Hybrid ink for a little dimensional look.

All the new products will be available for purchase on May 5 at 10 pm EST. Only two more days!! ;)

Head over to the MFT blog for the product details and the list of the DT member participating today's countdown. And don't forget to leave a comment there for a chance to win a prize!;)

Thank you for stopping by. See you tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Torico. Your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card layout is wonderful and I really LOVE your blended Banana Split and Sour Apple inks!! Looks yummy with your pretty flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card layout is wonderful and I really LOVE your blended Banana Split and Sour Apple inks!! Looks yummy with your pretty flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool with all the speckles around the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific frame of the sweet flamingoes- the colors and freedom really works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the positive and the negative circle making the frame for the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the positive and the negative circle making the frame for the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background in your card, the flamingos looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete