MFT May Release Countdown Day 3

May 3, 2015

It's Day 3 of the MFT May Release Countdown! Today we are showcasing the new stamp sets and Die-namics from Pure Innocence line as well as a super fun Die-namics, Take the Stage.


For my card today I used the Heartstrings stamp set and Die-namics.

The colors are unusual for me, but I had so much fun with creating this card.:)
For the background panel I stamped the Star Background with Versa Mark ink onto a piece of Pure Plum CS. I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 25 and added the dotty trails using the Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics. Then I matted it with Bubblegum CS.


The focal panel was die-cut from Blu Raspberry CS using the new Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics (the details will be up tomorrow!;)). After I stamped and gold embossed the Snowfall Background I added the dotty trails again.
The new PI girl was stamped onto a matching die-cut and was colored with Copics. Don't you love her purple hair? Haha!

The sentiment panel is from the Blueprints 25. I curved the sentiment a little to match with the shape of the panel.

All the new products will be available for purchase on May 5 at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and the list of the DT members participating today's countdown.

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a clean card using a new Die-namics designed by Laina Lamb. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE how you colored your little girl--anime style! Super cute card, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! So cute and colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card. You are so talented! I love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope YOUR day rocks because your card sure does. Great job Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you coloring this little girl awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely and I so love the sequins on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!! love her purple hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! My favorite from the release so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! You just come up with the coolest ideas. I love how you used the dotty trails behind the image, looks so good! Definitely going to use this idea in the future :)

    ReplyDelete