MFT May Release Countdown Day 5

May 1, 2015

The countdown for the MFT May Release starts today! I'm super excited with this month's release, because, from a cool masculine stamp set to a beautiful flamingo Die-namics, there are a variety of styles of products! I have so many ideas for what I can do with these fabulous new products, but so little time... I really want to have more time for crafting!!



Today I'd like to share two masculine cards using the new stamp sets designed by Lisa Johnson.

My first card features the Terrific Ties stamp set and Die-namics. I started with a Timber Green card base. For the focal panel I stamped the Grid Background onto a piece of Fuse Green CS with Fuse Green Dye ink. I created a rectangle frame using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and Grout Gray CS.

I die cut three ties from Cranberry Cocktail CS. After I stamped and silver embossed a diagonal striped pattern from the Terrific Ties stamp set, I layered them up.

The sentiment panel was die cut from Safety Orange CS using a stitched banner die from the Blueprints 20. I love that it looks like a leather tag!:)

Next card uses the For the Boys stamp set and Blueprints 25. I love that the Blueprints 25 includes very unique shaped dies!! I'm not exactly sure how I can call this shape... lune?? Anyways it certainly adds plenty of punch and impact to your project!

For the inside I stamped another sentiment and tiny star borders from the For the Boys set.

Remember that all the new products will be available for purchase on May 5 at 10 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog for the product details and the list of the DT members participating today's countdown!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see my card using the new stamp sets & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line.;)
 
** Being  a Gentleman Card **


** YOU ARE MY HERO Card **

10 comments:

  1. Love how clean and fresh your card is, Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!! I so very love your colour choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cute! Saw a sneak peak of tomorrow, eeeek, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guys are going to Adore Your Awesome Cards as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Torico. I especially like the first one. The bright yellow "grid" behind the striped tie is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico what fantastic cards I love your colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both cards are amazing and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete