Naughty or Nice Challenge #15 : "Phew" and far between

May 1, 2015

** This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down or click HERE for my MFT Countdown Day 5 post. Thank you! **

It's time for a new Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month's theme is Friendship. Do you have a friend who loves receiving a naughty card?? ;)

I created a shaker card using a retired TSG stamp set that is called Scent-sational. Isn't he stinkin' cute? LOL! I colored him with Copics and cut him out with scissors.
I stamped the Wood Plank BG in Grout Gray onto the card base directly for subtle texture.

To create the shaker I used the Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics, Summer Sunrise CS (PTI), a small piece of patterned paper, some tiny flowers sequins (SSS), a few colors of beads (SSS), and several star wood veneer (I'm sorry I don't remember where it came from.)

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers! I hope you will play along with us this month!

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww....so sad this is retired!!
    Hey maybe it could inspire some designer, oh I don't know who....to do a cute animal cute sayings stamp set ??
    I think we need more cute fun characters and also sentiments!! (really can we have TOO much?? :D
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! What a great card, really made me laugh when i saw it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous. Love this stamp set. I missed out on some awesome sets from TSG. I was too late getting some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute and just a little bit naughty, too! Nicely done, Torico. :)

    ReplyDelete