WSC 227 - You are My Idol

May 8, 2015

Today I'm sharing a card with you I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC227).

For the background panel I stamped Harlequin Background onto a piece of After Midnight CS with Versa Mark ink. I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die from Blueprints 13 and matted it with a Grout Gray panel. The Sour Apple panels were stamped Diagonal Stripes Background with Sour Apple Hybrid ink.


To create the focal panel I die cut a fishtail panel using Blueprints 13 and stamped it with Polka Dot Background. I also die cut a Pink Lemonade curtain using the Take the Stage Die-namics and slightly sponged the bottom edge with Natural ink.
The new PI girl from Perfect Harmony set was stamped onto a matching die-cut and was colored with Copics. The stars were die cut using Blueprints 13. I added several enamel dots to finish off the card.

Head over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details!;)

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Torico, this is so adorable! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her spotty tights! What an adorable card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is always phenomenal Torico--just amazing each time :)

    ReplyDelete