WSC 229 - You Make Life Sweeter

May 20, 2015

It's been awhile since I posted here last time... My mojo has been down recently, I'm not sure why though.  But today I'm back with a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC 229).

I started with a Primitive White card base. I stamped it with Myriad Dot Background and Blue Breeze Hybrid ink. After I stamped the sentiment from Candy Jar Companions stamp set in Chocolate Brown Hybrid ink, I added a Blue Breeze panel which was stamped with Fine Chevron Background.

The donuts were made with Donuts Die-namics, In the Buff CS, Chocolate Brown CS, and Bubblegum CS. I used Diagonal Stripes BackgroundMyriad Dot Background, and glossy accents to decorate the glazes. The tiny hearts were die cut using Tag Builder Blueprints 3 Die-namics.

Head over to the MFT Challenge and Inspiration blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the MFT Challenge Team!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love it... But then I do like the odd doughnut now and again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo delicious! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete