MFT June Release Countdown Day 1

June 2, 2015

Finally! The new MFT products will be available for purchase tonight at 10:00 pm (EST)!


Today I'd like to share a card featuring the CUTEST stamp set from Miss Tiina line, Happy Pandas!

Who doesn't love pandas? Their drooping eyes, sluggish action, and mischievousness... They always make me smile! :):)
First I cut off the bottom part of the front panel using Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics. Then I stamped the panda image three times and masked them.

After I daubed some In The Buff ink, I stenciled a weave pattern with the same ink. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Brown and the bamboo leaves were stamped in Gumdrop Green.

I also stamped the bamboo and the tiny heart, which is from Written in Watercolor set, onto the card base with Versa Mark ink.

I hope you enjoyed my projects that I've shared during the countdown. Have you made your wish list for this month's release yet? Already too long? Haha! If you haven't decided what you would like to purchase from this month's release yet, visit the MFT blog, see the countdown posts again, and hop around the DT blogs to get inspired! And you still have time to leave a comment on each of the five countdown posts (on the MFT blog) for a chance to win a prize.;)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy shopping tonight!

10 comments: