MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 231 : Wish Big

June 5, 2015

Today I'm sharing a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC 231).

I combined some of the new products from June release for this card.

I blended Insulation Pink, Pink Lemonade, and Grapesicle dye inks on a piece of Smooth White CS, and cut out a butterfly from it using Flutter of Butterflies - Lace Die-namics. I cut out another butterfly from Smooth White CS using Flutter of Butterflies - Solid Die-namics, and layered them together.
I also blended the same inks for the background panel.

To create the rectangle frame I stamped Roses All Over Background onto a piece of white CS in Grout Gray and cut it with Stitched Rounded Rectangle Die-namics.
I used Count the Stars Die-namics, Stars & Wishes Die-namics, and Count the Stars stamp set for the sentiment.

Check out the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the MFT Challenge team!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me while I swoooooon! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and design, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geesh you just make it look so easy and every so flawless Torico! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete