Naughty or Nice Challenge #16 - Sketch Time!

June 1, 2015

** This is my second post of the day. 
Please scroll down or click HERE to see 
my MFT June Release Countdown post. Thank you! **

It's time for another Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month we'd like to see your cards/projects based on the sketch below.


It's easy and versatile. Here is my take.
OMG... Does anyone teach him that it isn't a place to pee, please?? LOL!

The images are from You Make My Tail Wag stamp set (MFT), and the sentiment is from Snarky Sentiments set (Lil' Inker Designs). The other supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post.

Visit the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers! I hope you will play along with us this month.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. A-dorable! I love this little guy - definitely a naughty one,Jo x

    ReplyDelete