WSC 233

June 17, 2015

Quickly popped in to share a card I made for this weeks MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge (WSC233).

I admit that I was totally inspired by Kay for this card. I Knead You stamp set, Build-able Blooms stamp set, and Concentric Circles Stencil. Without seeing THIS adorable card, I never thought of combining these ingredients.

Visit the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog to see the original sketch and challenge details. You'll also see the gorgeous and creative projects that the MFT Challenge team have come up with! I'm amazed by their creative and innovative take on the sketches EVERY week!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the soft look of the card! And the cat is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love this set so much... I'd love to see more of these kittens, Jo x

    ReplyDelete