July Creative Construction with Blueprints - Birthday Tags

July 14, 2015

For this month's MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints, we are challenged to make birthday tags using Tag Builder Blueprints Die-namics.


For my first tag I used Tag Builder Blueprints 2 to create the tag base and the scalloped topper. The tag base was stamped with Myriad Dot BG and the topper was stamped with Pinstripe BG.
I created the hill using Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics and white embossed the sentiment which was from Things with Wings stamp set.
I stamped and colored a little bird from Things with Wings stamp set, and die-cut it with the matching die. The tiny balloons were die-cut with Birthday Balloons Die-namics, and I drew the strings with a gel pen. I covered the balloons with some Glossy Accents, it's hard to see in the photo above though.:(



These used Tag Builder Blueprints 3 for the tag bases. The patterned paper panels were adhered onto the tag base cut from Primitive White CS for stability.


For the balloons, strings, and bows I used Blueprints 26. The "happy" is from Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics and the "BIRTHDAY" is from Things with Wings stamp set. I used Gold and Silver Star Sequins for embellishment.


Head over to the MFT blog for the full list of the DT members participating today's challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your happy, colorful birthday tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your tags are so cool! You always make me wanna have more MFT stuff, I shouldn't check your blog to often.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete