MFT July Release Countdown Day 1

July 7, 2015


It's final day of this month's MFT Release Countdown! All of the new products will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 10:00 pm EST!!

I have two cute simple cards to share with you today. Both feature the new stamp set from Miss Tiina line, Things with Wings.

This stamp set contains a lot of cute and whimsical birds, butterflies, a ladybug, and accessory images to go along with them.
For my first card I picked up a little chick, a birdbath, and clouds from the set to build a scene. They all were cut with the matching dies. For the sky I daubed some Sno Cone and Berrylicious dye inks and stamped Myriad Dot Background in Berrylicious ink, it may be hard to see in the photo above though. The grass was cut with Grassy Fields Die-namics from Sour Apple CS and Gumdrop Green CS.


I stamped the tiny flowers on both sides of the sentiment and colored them with Copics. These flowers are so cute!:)

*******************************************

Next one is clean and simple. I paired Things with Wings stamp set with Party Patterns stamp set.


First I stamped the scribbled circle which is from Party Patterns stamp set with In the Buff dye ink. Then I stamped the tiny flowers from Things with Wings stamp set with Chocolate Brown Hybrid ink. I stamped the solid wonky circles from Party Patterns set over the flowers with Bubblegum Dye ink and Summer Splash Dye ink. The leaves were stamped in Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green. After inks dried I colored the flowers and added extra dots using colored gel pens.
I stamped the birds with Chocolate Brown Hybrid ink over the wreath I created. I stamped them on another piece of white CS again, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with scissors to do paper piecing.

I hope you've enjoyed our 5 days release countdown! If you have missed some of those, you can see all the new product details on the MFT blog, or scroll down for my other countdown posts.

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy shopping tonight!;)
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

11 comments:

  1. I really like how you layered the birdbath with the grass. Such an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created scenes fir those cute birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are the cutest thing I love this stamp set, it is going on my wish list from the release, I have so many on it that I will have to decide what I can get today and what can wait until another day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards! I love this new stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute cards. Love the layering on your first card and all the detail on the birds with your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea. Just love those birds

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow how cute and sweet cards, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so sweet. I love the soft colors you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards...love the layered grass and the pretty wreath on the last.

    ReplyDelete