MFT July Release Countdown Day 2

July 6, 2015


Only two more days until MFT July Release. All of the new products will be available for purchase on July 7th at 10:00 pm EST!!

I have two birthday card to share with you today.
The first one features Piece of Cake stamp set and Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics.


My card base is Summer Splash, which was stamped with Tiny Stars Background in Blu Raspberry ink. The Smooth White panel was embossed with Split Diagonal Stencil.


I stamped the piece of cake with Peach Bellini Hybrid ink and Summer Splash Hybrid ink. For the candles I used Ripe Raspberry Hybrid ink and Lemon Drop Dye ink. I added some Diamond Stickles for sparkle. It was cut with Cross Stitch Circle STAX Die-namics.


I blended some Summer Splash Dye ink and Blu Raspberry Dye ink on a piece of white CS, and die cut the words from it using the Brushstroke Birthday Greetings Die-namics. I added several enamel dots and a gold star sequin to embellish the card.

***************************
Next card uses Birthday Wishes & Balloons stamp set,  Brushstroke Birthday stamp set, and Balloon Strings Background stamp.

I stamped the balloons repeatedly in rainbow colors to create a fun background.(The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.) After it dried I stamped the sentiment in black twice to make it look clear against the background. I could do this thanks to MISTI!;)


The Balloon Strings Background was stamped directly onto the Smooth White card base with Steel Grey dye ink. This background stamp is unique and fun! I think it has so many possibilities. I will use it again in the near future.

Head over to the MFT blog for the details of the new products revealed today and more inspiration from the other DT members!

Thank you for visiting!
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

14 comments:

  1. Both cards are precious, love how you used the balloon to make a background by repeating it side by side a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards make me smile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum looks good enough to eat!!! Love your bunch of balloons too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the balloons make a great statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the balloon card very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are so nice, but that balloon card really stands out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your cards, Torico! The ombré sentiment is so sweet, and the cascading rainbow balloons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you used a piece of ballon strings paper and turned it on its side. Clever

    ReplyDelete