MFT July Release Countdown Day 4

July 4, 2015


Welcome to Day 4 of MFT July Release countdown!
Today I have two cards to share with you, both use the new stamp set & Die-namics from Birdie Brown line, Birthday Bears.

My first card is relatively simple. But, thanks to the new stencils, Split Diagonal and Star Celebration, I could give my bears a fun and festive background.:)
First I masked the lower part of the Smooth White card base. I daubed some Banana Split ink using an ink blending tool, then stenciled Star Celebration pattern over it with Banana Split and Bubblegum. The lower part was made with the same technique, but I used Split Diagonal stencil and Bubblegum ink this time.


The images were colored with Copics and were cut out using the matching dies.


To create the sentiment banner I daubed some Bubblegum ink onto a piece of white CS and die cut it using Dimensional Banners Die-namics.

*******************************
Next card is a shaker card.

Have you heard that MFT is releasing two patterned paper packs that are perfectly matched with their card stock colors? Super exciting!! :D I used one of them, Plaid Patterns paper pack, for this card. I love the fresh and pastel colors in this paper pack!


After I stamped the bear image, I masked only his paws and right hand. Then I stamped the gift box to have him hold it. I also stamped the balloons and the party hat using the masking technique.
The frame was die cut with the new Pierced Circle Frames Die-namics.


The sentiment was stamped and gold embossed on a Pierced Fishtail Flag die-cut piece.

Make sure that all of the new products will be available for purchase on July 7th at 10:00 pm EST.

Head over to the MFT blog for the details of the new products revealed today! And you will find a list of the DT members participating today's countdown. Hop around their blogs for more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by. See you tomorrow for more countdown!
** 1st card **


** 2nd card **

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm in love with your shaker card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new bear set. Your cards are adorable. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooo cute - great card design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply so cute, I am so in trouble again this month, with another fantastic set from you, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable work! You are so talented - SO talented. Another set which I have to buy despite my vow not to get any further sets for ages, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh these bears are adorable! I think I have to cancel my holiday plans to have more budget for this release ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are awesome, I love everything about them. So far these are my favorites you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful, but your first card was my favorite, is perfect, so beautiful, so cute, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow two exceptional cards. The message banner really enhances the first, and the colors in the second card help make an ideal shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, your cards are amazing. Love the different color choices on the first one with the fun stencils and backgrounds. The plaid card is so very soft and pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific cards!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete